OK…OK You Convinced Me

I am now a blogger. Will Richardson convinced me that I have enough to say. Sheryl Nussbaum-Beach said it could be easy and you don’t have to talk to the empty room for long.  And Kimberly Moritz convinced me that I will have enough time and that someone local can do it.

Why am I doing it?  Why have I chosen to blog?  I am a technology professional developer for teachers in 22 school districts and I would be a web 2.0 hypocrite if I did not use the tools that I urge teachers to use.  I am trying to be a model for the teachers that come to my workshops.

I have much to learn about being a blogger.  One of the things I am going to talk about in a future posting is about web 2.0 etiquette and unwritten rules.  Please stay tuned.

11 Responses to “OK…OK You Convinced Me”

1.    James Says:

Congratulations on making the jump… and welcome aboard :)

2.    Kimberly Says:

Nice! Welcome, I can’t wait to learn from you!

3.    rickweinberg Says:

Kimberly, Thank you for checking out my blog. I hope that I can at least be as half as open as you are on your blog.

Thanks.

4.    Sheryl Nussbaum-Beach Says:

YEAH! You are finally here. Welcome to the blogosphere.

5.    rickweinberg Says:

Sheryl…Thank you for posting to my blog and influencing me to become a blogger. I hope you are able to learn form me half as much as I have learned from you.

6.    Judy Maxson Says:

I look forward to reading your web 2.0 etiquette and unwritten rules…don’t forget to copyright that :-)!

7.    Brian Crosby Says:

OK see how the trackback worked? I cited your post on my blog and it automatically shows up as a comment on your blog … it “tracks back to the original. Cool huh?
    Brian

8.    Rick Weinberg Says:

Brian,
    That is cool. Thanks and now I understand.
    Rick

9.    christian louboutin online Says:

Great article and it’s so helpful. But I just can’t see any picture in your blog. Is that my computer problem? But I can see other s’ blog pics.

10.    cheap air jordans Says:

Great articles and it’s so helpful. I want to add your blog into my rrs reader but i can’t find the rrs address. Would you please send your address to my email? Thanks a lot!

11.    ASoftware Says:

Программист – это человек, который решает совершенно непонятным вам
    способом проблемы, о существовании которых вы даже не подозревали.

техническое задание к договору

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Learning Is Messy - Blog » Blog Archive » Sorry, But This Is Just Too Exciting!
  2. Okidata Oki Toner Cartridge 1 X Black 17000 Pages Sold Individually